Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it has been, the more fun the answers will be … maybe. 😉
1. Who was your best friend? – Emily Bytheway and Antoinette Bailey
2.What sports did you play? -I was part of the Academic Decathalon
3. What kind of car did you drive? – Algernon, the white 1993 dodge shadow
4. It’s Friday nite…where are you? – On a date if I was lucky
5. Were you a party animal? – I love to go to parties, but rarely got invited
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? – Choir
8. Were you a nerd? – Some would say so
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? – No, but I had a few close calls with getting a “U” for sluffing during long (Calculus )Bell Choir lunches
10. Can you sing the fight song? – Yep
11. Who were your favorite teachers?? – Mr Scott, Mme. Larsen
12. Where did you sit during lunch? – With the Jello-suckaholics Anonymous
13.What was your school’s full name? – Murray High School
14. School mascot? – Spartans!
15. Did you go to Prom? – Yes, I went to Senior Ball with David Pattison. I also went with a junior to junior prom
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? – Yeah…I think I would
17. What do you remember most about graduation? – Singing with A’Cappella
18. Where did you go senior skip day? – Applebees
20. Were you in any clubs? – Drama, French, National Honors Society, Key Club, Bell Choir, MCYG
21. Where did you go most often for lunch.. – Wendys
22. Have you gained some weight since then? – yes
25. Who was your Senior prom date? – David Pattison. I finally said yes to go on a date with him. All through sophomore and junior years, he’d ask me to dances if all other options (aka gorgeous cheerleaders) said no. I finally caved because I wanted to go and didn’t know of anyone else that was thinking of asking me. He wore sunglasses all night. What I remember most was him dancing Men in Black with all the other cheerleaders.
26. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? – Absolutely
27. Who was your home room teacher? – Ms. Paulsen
28. Who are you better friends with now than in HS? – Nicole McGill
29. Who was your high school sweetheart? – This is a hard one. I know who I had the biggest unreciprocated crushes on Joe Plott and Jeff Hansen. I usually dated guys from other schools. My longest HS relationships were with John and Alan.
30. Do you still talk to people from high school? – Quite a few…Emily, Antoinette, Nicole, Travis, Nathan, Celeste, Jen, etc. etc.
31. Did you win prom queen or king? – Nope. C’est la vie. (yes, Travis. Just for you….a phrase we must have heard on Telefrancais!)Tags: MHS reunion