I’ve been tagged by Celeste for another lovely Meme. Here goes!
1) What I was doing 10 years ago: Loving the last semester at Murray High. I just finished working at Utah Vision Care, and was just starting at US Vision Care. I was in A’Cappella, Bell Choir, National Honor Society, Key Club, seminary class president, and preparing for the Academic Decathalon. I got accepted into Ricks College with a half-tuition scholarship, which helped me choose Ricks over Utah State.
2) 5 Things on my To Do list today: Church, helping with dinner for Mike and Erin, homework, paying bills, a long Sunday nap.
3) I enjoy: Any time I spend with Taylor, Rosie, my family and friends….live music and theater…very delicious gooey desserts….traveling…I’m easily pleased!
4) If I were suddenly made a billionaire: I would buy a house in Murray, a beach house in Ventura, a flat in London, and a log cabin/chalet in Park City. I would pay off all Taylor’s student loans, buy him a BMW 325 and a Cirrus plane. For Rosie, I’d fill up her college savings account with enough money to pay for college and grad school at any Ivy League or private university she could ever imagine (Oxford? La Sorbonne? USC? University of Michigan? BYU-Idaho?) I’d pay off my parents’ house and finish their basement. I’d take all my friends and family on a really cool exotic trip. I’d donate hundreds of thousands to the Church Humanitarian Fund and to the Arts.
5) Jobs I have had: LDS Church Missionary Department Secretary, Legacy tickets reservations, Theater Usher, Optician, Salt Lake Olympics Volunteer, Patient Advocate, Medical Secretary in Pathology, Medical Staff Assistant. Plus wife and mother.
6) 5 Things people don’t know about me:
I’ve always wanted to be on a game show
I’ve always wanted to be a radio DJ
I love being in the spotlight, and don’t mind public speaking, teaching, being on tv, and when people tell the waiters it’s my birthday at restaurants.
I’m an ENFP, Yellow/Blue personality
I still really, really, like NKOTB
WHO TO TAG NEXT? Hmmm…. let’s see…Penny, Lizzie, Emily, Cola, Hollie, and Mary S.