1. People just don’t know how to drive in the rain! I saw at least 10 accidents yesterday…slammed into the median, running off the road, into the oncoming lane of traffic across a median. Yeah, it was torrentially rainy with poor visibility, but come on….use some common sense! Don’t drive 90 when conditions don’t permit!
2. I passed at least 50 Waffle Houses, and the one furthest north is in Bowling Green, OH
3. In KY, there’s a sign for Big Bone Lick State Park. Also at this exit is a truck stop called TMI
4. I passed through lots of exotic places like Paris, Athens, Versailles, Rome, and London, but none of them were the locations I actually wanted to visit with the same name
5. The Wal-mart in Lima, OH does not sell cotton candy. I was having a massive hankering for cotton candy, and every other Wal-mart sells it…but I had to settle for Pringles and jerkey
6. If you ever pass through KY, stop at the Kentucky Artisan Center in Berea. So many cool Kentucky-made crafts and a CLEAN restroom
7. Twittering makes everything on the road a little more fun to report