1. Name? Nicole
2. Birthday? 2/5/80
3. Favorite color? That’s a hard one. I would say purple, electric blue, lime green, and silver.
4. Shape? Definitely, definitely a STAR
5. Relationship status? divorced
6. Love kids? Absolutely, especially Rosie.
7. Favorite car? I love my 2000 Honda Civic..I’ll drive it till death. I do really like Passats, Priuses, and CRVs.
8. Keenest sense? smell
9. Favorite article of clothing? Either my denim jacket or pajama pants
10. Favorite ice cream? Ben and Jerry’s Oatmeal Cookie, Blue Bunny’s Lemon Zinger, and Maggie Moo’s Cinnamoo (with brownie bits)
11. Favorite restauraunts? Chevy’s, Tucci’s, Johnny Carino’s, McGrath’s, Rumbi Grill, European Connection, Happy Sumo, Rodizio, anything Japanese
12. Aura color? blue and crystal are equal (check out www.auracolors.com/test.htm)
13. Store you could max out a credit card at? Old Navy, Dillards, Bath and Body Works, ebay
14. Signature scent? Clinique Simply (but I also like Happy and Happy Heart,victoria’s Secret Love Spell and anything citrusy (duh!)
15. Gold or Silver? Silver
16. Mint or Cinnamon? It’s a toss-up…but I’d have to say cinnamon
17. Describe your toothbrush: Purple and white Oral-B electric (and you gotta have the SATIN floss)
18. Boxers or Briefs? Neither
19. Vocal Part? Alto I in Viva Voce, Alto II in Sterling, Soprano 2 or Alto in ward Choir
20. Instant Messenger? Addicted! cuteculturechick on MSN, and nicoleandrosie on Yahoo!
21. Favorite scent on opposite sex? I love Hugo, Drakkar, and any of the Calvin Kleins. As long as it’s light…
22. Do you emode? Uncontrollably…I’ve probably taken every test…
23. Do you ebay? Yep
24. Favorite letter of the alphabet? I really like R and Q for some reason. Although now that monograms are back in style….N is ultra-cool!
25. Do you believe in Santa Claus? yep
26. Favorite Network? VH1
27. Mistletoe-shy? Nope
28. Religious Affliliation? LDS
29. Cartoon character you most resemble? Snow White or Betty Rubble
30. Favorite TV shows? Gilmore Girls, ER, American Idol, Survivor
31. Reality TV junkie? Depends on the format
32. Scariest experience in you life? Being in the ICU on life support with Lung Failure (althought I was in a coma for most of it)
33. Hugs or Kisses? Again, a toss up. Either way, there’s got to be an emotional connection or it’s not as fulfilling. As much as I’m a kissaholic, I’d have to say hugs. (as for Hersheys….almond hugs)
34. Favorite feature? My blue eyes…but I’ve got a great smile too
35. Do you ever meet anyone off of the internet? I have before….
36. Coke or Pepsi? Diet vanilla coke
37. Nike or Reebok? Nike….but I LOVE Doc Martens
38. Favorite Books? Le Petit Prince, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, LDS Fiction, the scriptures
39. Free-time activities? Bargain shopping, singing, acting, attending concerts and theater, bowling, scrapbooking, roller skating, dancing, camping, exercising, outdoor stuff…
40. Something about yourself that nobody would know? I have completed 9 journals since Jr. High
41. Favorite music? Alternative and Pop, but I like just about everything. My favorite groups are U2, Matchbox 20, Sting, Sarah McLachlan, Dixie Chicks, Jason Mraz, John Mayer, Eclipse, Beatles, TMBG, Sting, Michael Buble, Norah Jones, and cheezy, sappy, 80’s love songs. I’m also an A’Cappella junkie! Ooh, and acoustic/bluegrass too!
42. Favorite moves? HELP! Better off Dead, Say Anything, Legally Blonde, Moulin Rouge, musicals, etc…
43. Gum or mints? Cinnamon altoids, Doublemint Gum, or Bubblemint Orbit Gum
44. Ever been bungee jumping? Always wanted to…
45. Ever been TP’ing? Yep…and got caught…
46. Most embarrassing moment? I have many humorous ones…since I’m an actress I don’t really get “embarrased” easily. I’ll usually laugh it off. Although I was mortified when the lipstick kisses on a HS crush’s car stained the white paint…
47. Celebrities you have been compared to? Madonna (back in her cone-bra days) Rosie O’Donnell (pre- Flock of Seagulls hair) Demi Moore, and just recently Courtney Cox and Jennifer Connelly.
48. Nicknames? Oh so many….Nicolie, Cole, Snow White, Trixie, Attention Deficit, CCC, Citrus, Dear, Chica, Gorgeous, “Elementary my dear Watson,” Sister Kapp Perry, Jello, Nicoletta, Zoe, and my recent favorite….SMOKIN’ HOT!
49. Dream role to play? Either Ado Annie in “Oklahoma” or Lucy in “You’re a Good Man Charlie Brown.”
50. CD in your player? It’s a mix CD that I made for Ryan for valentines Day and kept a copy of. Has Eclipse, Michael Buble, Norah Jones, Pretenders, Dido, Lisa Loeb, and “If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life”
51. Do you collect anything? Souvenier shot glasses…I have about 40
52. Favorite song of all time? Sheesh, that’s a hard one…a few would be “Maybe I’m Amazed” by Paul McCartney, “Something” Beatles, “In Your Eyes” Peter Gabriel, “(Stay) I Missed You,” Lisa Loeb, “What a Wonderful World” Louis Armstrong, and soooo many Sarah McLachlan Songs.
53. Favorite Place to be Kissed? Huh, you think I’d make that public? If you want to know bad enough, you’ll have to figure it out on your own!
54. Mascots of Schools you have attended? I was a Wilsonville Jackrabbit and Byrom Bobcat in Elementary, Hazelbrook Hawk and Riverview Rebel in JR HIGH, and Murray Spartan. Then I was a Ricks College Viking (It will always be Ricks to me)
55. Last Movie you saw? In the theater, “stepford Wives,” and “Be Somebody, or Be Somebody’s Fool” in the VCR.
56. First CD you ever owner? I got three for my 12th b-day….MC Hammer “2 Legit to Quit,” Amy Grant “Heart in Motion,” and “The Sound of Music” soundtrack
57. Last concert attended? I went to a couple Peter Breinholt shows last week, but the last BIG concert I saw was Kelly Clarkston and Clay Aiken (friend won them off the radio) and before that was BNL.
58. What fact would nobody guess about you? I can peel an orange in one curly piece.
59. First Concert Attended? NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK! (still a guilty pleasure)
60. Do you feel like this meme was a waste of time? I don’t know…did it entertain you??? If so, it’s not a complete waste of time.