3 ripe bananas, mashed
2 T. Blue Agave Nectar
2 T. Pure Vanilla Extract
Several shakes of cinnamon and nutmeg
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 small packet of chocolate pudding mix
2 cups water
2 cups brown sugar
3 cups flour
1 t. baking soda
1. Mix bananas, agave nectar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg in large bowl
2. Add in eggs and vegetable oil. Mix well, but do not overstir.
3. Stir in chocolate pudding mix and water.
4. Add brown sugar, flour and baking soda
5. Pour into greased glass baking dishes. Bake at 375 degrees until toothpick comes out clean (could be anywhere from 15-40 minutes, depending on the pans you cook with and altitude)
6. Lick the bowl at your own risk.
Variations I also make:
Butterscotch pudding with butterscotch chips
Vanilla pudding with white chocolate chips
Banana pudding with brown sugar cream cheese drizzle