Welcome to the 2007 edition of getting to know your friends. What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire bulletin and paste it onto a new one. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then post it. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends, if you did not know them already.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:00, but it felt like 6:00. I forgot to reset my alarm for daylight savings.
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds
3 What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Music and Lyrics
4. What is your favorite TV show? 24, House, Heroes, Gilmore Girls, ER, The Office, Ugly Betty, and reruns of 90210 on the Soap Network.
5. What did you have for breakfast? Luna Bar (strawberries and cream, I believe)
6. What is your middle name? Marie
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Tex Mex, with Japanese and Thai close behind.
8. What food do you dislike? Sweet Pickles, Tapatio, and half the food served in the hospital cafeteria.
9. Your favorite chip? Hint of Lime Tostitos and Dill Pickle Lays (will anyone in Utah send some to me? They don’t sell them in Cali!)
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? A mix of 100 dance hits of the 90’s. Oh…the stake dance memories!
11. What kind of car do you drive? 2007 Black Honda Fit Sport (still unnamed, but I call it the Fit)
12. Favorite Sandwich ? It’s pretty specific, and I actually get it at work…Chicken salad, mustard no mayo, american cheese, sprouts, mushrooms, and pickles on squaw bread. MMMMMMMMM
13. What are your favorite clothes? The ones that I’m finally fitting into again since I’ve lost 30 lbs 🙂
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? That’s a tough one. I’ve always wanted to travel to Europe and Japan. I’m going to Florida next month to visit my husband, and I’m excited about that.
16. Favorite brand of clothing. Old Navy, as long as it isn’t pre-distressed
18. Where would you want to retire? A log cabin in Oregon, but Taylor doesn’t seem too impressed by it. I’d love to be by the ocean too.
19. Favorite time of day? Actually, I’m a morning person. But anytime I’m not working is typically my favorite.
20. Where were you born? Portland, OR
21. What is your favorite sport to watch? Super Bowl Commercials
22. Who do you think will not post this? No clue
23. Person you expect to post it first? No clue
24. Pepsi or Coke? Diet Cherry either. I’m also digging the strawberries and cream Pepsi Jazz.
25. Cats or Dogs? Neither, and never if I can help it
26. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning
27. Pedicure or manicure? Pedicure. My feet are killin’ me!
28. Do you prefer funny or mushy cards? I kinda like the suggestive ones, just for the shock value. I usually give the funny ones.
29. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with everyone? Taylor’s in Fort Lauderdale for 14 weeks at a Jet training academy. He will be hired with Pinnacle Airlines when he is done. I will be very happy to have an employed spouse! Oh, and I’ve lost 30 lbs 🙂
30. What did you want to be when you were little? A radio DJ
31. What do you have in your trunk right now? bottles of water and my gym bag
32. What is your best childhood memory? Big family get-togethers, and growing up in Oregon
33. What are all the different jobs you have had in your life? Missionary Department receptionist, theater usher, optician, directory assistance agent, patient service representative, pathology secretary, and now a Medical Staff Coordinator.
35. What is your favorite dessert? Flan, or anything else with Caramel
36. Favorite Get away? Currently, Utah.
37. Ever been to Africa ? No
38. Glasses or Contacts? Both. I got some swanky new glasses that I really dig.
39. Ever been toilet papering? Yes, and I got caught by a cop and had to clean it up on the spot
40. Been in a car accident? Nothing serious
41. Favorite day of the week? Don’t really have one anymore, but any evening that I actually get to relax is awesome.
42. Favorite restaurant? In Utah: Cafe Rio, Cedars of Lebanon, The Pie, Kneaders and Kyoto. In Cali: On the Border Mexican Grill, El Torito, Acupulcos, Elephant Bar, and La Tolteca.
43. Favorite flower? Sterling roses and gerber daisies
44. Favorite movies? Romantic Comedies
45. Favorite Past time? Exercising (water aerobics, elliptical, walking, weight machines) Catching up on my tivo, going to concerts, spending time with the family.
46. Favorite ice cream? Ben and Jerry’s Oatmeal Cookie.
47. Favorite fast food restaurant. El Pollo Loco, Chick-fil-a, and anywhere else I can get food to go along with my diet
48. How many times did you fail your drivers test? Zero
49. Sandals or tennis shoes? Sandals
50. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Dillards, Old Navy, Costco, Frys, Children’s Place
51. If the speed limit is 60 what is the fastest you will drive? I don’t ever drive more than about 5-6 over.
52. What is your bedtime? Around 10:30, unless I fall asleep watching tv first
53. Whose response to this are you most curious about? I wonder if Taylor will actually fill one of these out
54. Last person you went to dinner with? Rosie…we had tacos on the way back from the gym tonight
55. What are you listening to right now? Rosie singing to herself
56. What is your favorite color? midnight blue, hot pink and lime green
57. How many tattoos do you have? 0
58. Who was your first kiss? Richard Jensen, behind the Draper Theater during a dress rehearsal of Pirates of Penzance. He was a smoker, and it was icky.
59. What are you most afraid of? The unbelievable amount of debt I’m in. And being naked in the shower during an earthquake.
60. What time did you finish this survey? 8:41 pm.