1) Where did you begin 2007?
After falling asleep watching episodes of the Twilight Zone with Lissy and Tyler, Taylor and I watched the ball drop at home.
2) What was your status by Valentine’s Day?
Happy and married…and in the same state as my hubby!
3) Were you in school anytime this year?
Yes…June-November. I start up again in January.
4) How did you earn your money?
Montclair Hospital Medical Center and Chino Valley Medical Center. I was an administrative assistant in Medical Staff Services
5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Yes, every work day! I went to urgent care twice, and had to have a biopsy at the dermatologist, but this year was pretty uneventful health-wise.
6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
No, but Taylor got two speeding tickets.
7) Where did you go on vacation?
I had some R&R in
8) What did you purchase that was over $1000?
My used Camry.
9) Did you know anybody who got married?
A few people…friends from high school and siblings of other friends
10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
My aunt’s mother
11) Have you run into anybody you went to high school/primary school with?
Yeah…quite a few. The best friend that I reconnected was Nicole McGill. We weren’t really close in HS, but we sure bonded this year!
12) Did you move anywhere?
I’m moving to
14) What concerts/shows did you go to?
John Mayer, Fall Out Boy, Keane, Gliss, and a few other local gigs. I was supposed to see Ben Folds, but due to unfortunate
15) Are you registered to vote?
Yes, but I didn’t make it on election day this year
16) Who did you want to win Big Brother?
I don’t watch it. My favorite shows this year at Grey’s Anatomy, ER, Private Practice, Biggest Loser, Heroes, Journeyman, Ugly Betty, and The Office.
17) Where do you live now?
A house, but I’m just about to move into an
18) Describe your birthday?
19) What’s one thing you thought you’d never do but did in 2007?
Accept Nickie as a suitable nickname. I’ve never felt comfortable with Nikki or Nicky, but Nickie works for me. Thanks Lizzie!
20) What has been your favorite moment?
One of my favorite moments was when Jacob and Mary were down visiting, and we all went to
21) What’s something you learned about yourself?
I’m stronger than I think I am…and I can be successful independently of my husband’s day-to-day support. It has been a real struggle living on the other side of the country from
22) Any new additions to your family?
No one in the immediate family, but Cooper, Ethan, and Ava were born to my cousins
23) What was your best month?
Probably February…because I was in the same state as
24) What music will you remember 2007 by?
Garden State Soundtrack and Imogen Heap, My favorite song that was on the radio was probably “Dig” by Incubus.
25) Who was your best drinking buddy?
Liz and all her tea glory. But nothing was as intoxicating as the laughter.
26) Made new friends?
Yes. The four new friends that made the biggest impact on me were Brett, Kathryn, Anastasia, and Mary S. Conveniently, we went out a few times as a group and had lovely times.
27) Best new friend?
I’d have to say Brett. He’s a scholar and a gentleman.
28) Favorite Night out?
It’s a tie, the John Mayer concert experience with Lizzie, and the Genghis Cohen, Hollywood Walk, and 101 Café night with so many of my new friends.