A Problem in the Code

3 Comments


I have been using Google Analytics for tracking on my blog for a few months…or so I thought. I used to religiously check who my visitors were, what they searched for, where their IP addresses were located. I decided I was too obsessed with it, so I stopped checking it every day. About a month ago when I had my blog makeover, it looks like the tracking code was deleted. I haven’t had any tracking since March 8…and this has been my busiest month ever! I have been scanning the info in Sitemeter for info: I’ve had 3,110 hits for March…but I can’t drill down into specific days to see who was stalking me, what key words were searched, etc. Bummer…I was expecting to see greatness this morning.

Tags:
%d bloggers like this: